Parents of students looking to enroll in Butler Intermediate High School can obtain an enrollment packet from the Guidance Office Secretary, Mrs. Porter, at the Intermediate High School.


In order to enroll, the parent or guardian will need to provide

proof of residency, 

a copy of the child's birth certificate, 

and a copy of the child's immunizations. 

If there is a current custody agreement, a copy of this is needed as well.

The packet includes a Request for Records document that we will send to the previous school to secure academic records.


Any questions?  Please call 724/214-3413.