Mission and Beliefs
We ARE Butler Intermediate High School!
A -- Attendance
E -- Effort
We, in the Butler Area School District, believe that all people are life-long learners and therefore…
The school should…
- Provide an environment that challenges students and enables them to achieve academic and personal success.
- Provide enrichment and support activities for students to optimize their learning potential. Provide recognition of student achievement.
- Link education and career opportunities through broad access to academic and co-curricular offerings.
- Teach students to respect civic duty and develop responsibility to and for their school, community and the environment.
- Strengthen student awareness of the arts, sciences, and diverse aspects of cultures.
- Provide a safe and secure environment in which to learn.
Believing that each individual can learn, the Butler Area School District, in partnership with families and in cooperation with the community, is committed to creating a safe, positive and stimulating environment that accords each person dignity and respect, provides equal opportunities to learn, encourages excellence, and develops responsible citizens who are life-long learners prepared for life in a changing global society.