Welcome to Butler Area School District! If your family is new to our district, one of the first things you should do is register your school-age child(ren) for school.
Please call the school your child will attend to make an appointment to register. Contact information for each school is listed to the right (or below if you are on a tablet or mobile device). If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please call or email our Transportation Department at 724-287-8723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please complete the appropriate enrollment packet and health history/nursing packet and bring both along with the other items listed in the registration checklist below to your registration appointment.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to our school community!
1. Student's proof of age (example: original birth certificate).
2. Current copy of student immunizations (Click here to see PA immunization requirements).
3. Two current proofs of residency (more details below).
4. If applicable, an official transcript
5. If applicable, custody paperwork.
6. Completed enrollment packet.
- Kindergarten: Click here for Kindergarten registration/enrollment forms and other information
- 1st-12th grades: Click here for a consolidated packet of registration/enrollment forms for 1st-12th grades
Enrollment packets are also available in the main office of each school or the district administration office. Contact information for each school is listed on the right of this page.
7. Complete the health history/nursing packet.
- Students in K-12 must complete the health history/nursing packet. Click here for the health history/nursing packet.
8. The signed Technology Agreement. Click here.
Proof of Residency
You will need two proofs of residency, one from each list below, to register your child for school in the Butler Area School District. The following documents may be used as proof of residency within the Butler Area School District. Please bring one proof of residency from each list below to your child's enrollment meeting.
|Proof of Residency
|Proof of Residency
|DOT Identification Card
||Current Utility Bill
||Current Credit Card Bill
||Property Tax Bill
Registering for the 2020-2021 school year
If your child will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2020, it's time to start thinking about kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year!
Visit our Kindergarten Registration page to learn more>