What do I need to register my student?
1. Student's proof of age (example: birth certificate).
2. Current copy of student immunizations (Click here to see PA immunization requirements).
3. Two current proofs of residency (example: anything utility, anything mortgage, anything rental).
4. If applicable, an official transcript
5. If applicable, custody paperwork.
6. Completed enrollment packet.
- Kindergarten: Click here for Kindergarten registration/enrollment forms and other information
- 1st-12th grades: Click here for a consolidated packet of registration/enrollment forms for 1st-12th grades
Enrollment packets are also available in the main office of each school or the district administration office. Contact information for each school is listed on the right of this page.
I filled out my child's enrollment packet. Now what?
Please call the school your child will attend to make an appointment to register. Don't forget to bring the enrollment packet as well as all of the information listed above. Contact information for each school is listed to the right.
Registering for the 2019-2020 school year
If your child will be five years of age on or before September 1, 2019, it's time to start thinking about kindergarten registration for the 2019-2020 school year!
Visit our Kindergarten Registration page to learn more>