Butler Area School District Registration/Enrollment
The following are required for a new student registration:
1. Student's proof of age (example: birth certificate)
2. Current copy of student immunizations (Click here to see PA immunization requirements)
3. Two current proofs of residency (example: anything utility, anything mortgage, anything rental)
4. If applicable, an Official transcript and custody paperwork
5. Completed enrollment packet:
Kindergarten- Click here for Kindergarten registration/enrollment forms and other information
1st- 12th grades: Click here for a consolidated packet of registration/enrollment forms for 1st-12th grades
Registration packets are also available at our District Administration Office at: 110 Campus Lane, Butler PA 16001 from 8am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Please contact Mrs. Erin Fugh at Central Registration at (724) 287-8721 when your enrollment packet is finished to schedule an appointment. Appointments are required to complete enrollment.