Report cards will soon be available in the Tyler Parent Portal. Here is the link to access the portal: https://tylersis.basdk12.org/TSI_Live_360
How to Find Your Child's Report Card
If you are not familiar with the Tyler Parent Portal, we have steps for how to access your child's report card below.
Click for steps to access report cards from a desktop or laptop computer>
Click for steps to access report cards from a mobile device or tablet>
Accessing Tyler for the First Time
If you have never activated your parent account in Tyler, you can do that now.
- Ensure you have a valid email address. If you do not have an email, you can create one for free on sites like gmail or yahoo. Your email address will also be the primary means of communication in the portal.
- Email the following information to the Community Technology Help Desk at email@example.com.
- Your full name
- Your child's full name, school and grade
- If you have more than one child, please share each child's name, school and grade.
Community Technology Help Desk
If you are having trouble and need support, you can contact our community help desk.
Help Desk Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Phone Number: 724-214-3199
* Leave a message with your full name and phone number and somebody will return your call as soon as possible.