There is a 50/50 custody agreement for my child. Can I get him/her assigned to two different buses?

Yes, you can have two different bus stops assigned; however, the following documents need to be received in our office prior to the second stop being assigned: a copy of the 50/50 custody agreement and a Custody – Request for Additional Bus Assignment Form that is signed by both parents and the student. This form can be found on the Butler Area School District website.