What should I do if I move during the school year?

Notify the school of your change of address and let our Department know 7-10 days ahead of your move so that we may get your child assigned to a bus stop, if you are still located in the Butler Area School District. If you move outside the school’s attendance area but still in the Butler Area School District and wish to have your child remain at that school, you must receive permission from the principal; however, if granted, no bus transportation will be provided.