The Butler Area School District is excited to announce the opening of Broad Street Elementary School for the 2021-2022 school year!
The focus is a community school where the school, families, and community work together to help children thrive. Books are a building block for this focus. We are starting to fill the shelves of the library at Broad Street and would love for our community to help! Please consider donating new or very gently used books now through Monday, May 10, 2021.
- Book for birth through age 12 are most appropriate.
- High interest nonfiction books.
- Current book series.
- Encyclopedias will not be accepted.
- Any books we are unable to use will be donated to the Butler BookStop.
- Monetary donations are also appreciated. Checks can be made payable to "Butler Area School District." Please write "Broad Street Library" on the memo line.
Each of our schools will have a book donation bin available for the Broad Street Book Drive. You may also find book drive bins at local stores and businesses in our community. Feel free to use any of these donation bins between now and May 10.
Questions? Contact us at 724-214-3636.
View the Broad Street Book Drive flyer.