Elias Driver Training School
WELCOME TO THE
ELIAS DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL
PA DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION APPROVED DRIVER SAFETY CLASS
COURSE CONSISTS OF 30 HOURS OF CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION
AND OPPORTUNITY FOR THIRD PARTY TESTING
TWO CLASSES OFFERED THIS SCHOOL YEAR AT BUTLER HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS # 1: Every Tue, Wed, Thu beginning Sept 26- Oct 17, 2017. After school,
3:00 - 6:00 pm
CLASS # 2: Every Tue, Wed, Thu beginning Feb 6 - Feb 27, 2018
3:00 - 6:00 pm
*Class is cancelled if school is cancelled and snow days will be made up.
ABOUT THE ELIAS DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL
- Teaching safety education since 1952.
- Thousands of students have successfully completed our program.
- Teach drivers to be safe long after they pass the driver’s test.
- Our students pass the driving test 90 % to 95 % the first time.
- Elias instructors have a combined experience of 120 years teaching safe drivers.
- All of our teachers are state certified instructors with college degrees.
- Our curriculum changes yearly to include the new technology of today’s vehicles.
ADVANTAGES FOR COMPLETION OF CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION
- PREREQUISITE FOR THE THIRD PARTY DRIVING TEST.
- CAN BE TESTED BY ELIAS DRIVING SCHOOL INSTEAD OF PENNDOT.
- SAFETY EDUCATION FOR THE REST OF THE STUDENT’S LIFE.
- DISCOUNTS ON CAR INSURANCE.
- ABILITY TO GET SENIOR LICENSE BEFORE AGE 18 WITH BEHIND THE WHEEL LESSONS
- WILL SAVE THE STUDENT DRIVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN THEIR LIFETIME WITH THE KNOWLEDGE PRESENTED IN THIS CLASS.
COST OF THE CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION IS $90.00 DUE ON THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A LEARNER’S PERMIT FOR CLASSROOM. CALL RICHARD ELIAS AT 724-287-1579 TO REGISTER.
BEHIND THE WHEEL LESSONS ARE NOT INCLUDED, BUT ARE AVAILABLE PRIVATELY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. 3RD PARTY TESTING IS AVAILABLE AT COMPLETION OF BOTH THE SAFETY EDUCATION CLASSES AND BEHIND THE WHEEL LESSONS.